Property 2018, which is now in its 18th year, will bring together leading industry experts to share their unique perspectives and stimulate discussion and debate around this year’s theme: Investment Horizons.
The free, half-day event at the Edinburgh International Conference Centre will explore property investment in Scotland, the future direction of the commercial property market and investment opportunities.
The panel of expert speakers and the topics for discussion will include:
• Andy Martin, UK Chief Executive, BNP Paribas Real Estate – an overview of the increasingly complex and fragmented post-economic crisis property market.
• Andrew Jones, co-founder and CEO, LondonMetric – the boom in retail logistics development, driven by the growth of online retail.
• Darren Richards, Deputy Head of Retail, British Land – the changing face of retail and how it is evolving to meet current market challenges.
• Sharon Quinlan, Managing Director, Head of Real Estate, London, Barclays – the future of real estate investment funding in an evolving, fast-changing economic climate.
• Richard Braakenburg, Senior Vice President, Energy Solutions, Green Investment Group – new funding structures and how they can help businesses reduce their energy costs.
• Colin Banyard, co-founder, Cracknore Kilbride – infrastructure investment opportunities and green energy initiatives.
“This year’s conference, Investment Horizons, will explore opportunities in a wide variety of sectors and the means by which Scotland attract national and overseas investment, which is essential to support the future growth of this dynamic and rapidly-evolving industry.”